PLANNERS NORTH has been engaged by Intrapac to provide Town Planning advice with respect to the preparation and lodgement of a Development Application with Ballina Shire Council in regard to land described as “Cumbalum Views Estate”, Cumbalum, Shire of Ballina.
The primary objective of the Cumbalum Views Estate proposal is to obtain subdivision approval for development involving the creation of:
• 500+ residential lots and 3 residual rural lots;
• open space/ reservation lots;
• key site (future development) lots; and
• associated utility services, landscaping, community facilities and drainage.
The proposal by Intrapac to undertake this bold project is a product of many factors. Those factors include:
• the need to provide for the orderly and economic release of the stock of land for sale to the general public;
• policies of all levels of government to promote the development and use of land which is suitable for residential development;
• strong demand for affordable family housing & premium quality residential lots in the Cumbalum Locality, and
• the site planning opportunities presented by the Precinct A location.
Location: Cumbalum, Shire of Ballina
Year: 2012 – present