Subdivision Works Certificates

On By pn in Improve Your Planning IQ
For some development consents granted on 1 December 2019 a ‘Subdivisions Works Certificate’ (SWC) will need to be obtained instead of and/or in addition to a Construction Certificate (CC). Currently a CC is utilised for both building work and subdivision… Read more